Some of Our Custom Floral Arrangements
These arrangements are meant to inspire you and give you ideas, but we'll create your arrangement based on your occasion, preferences and the freshest and most beautiful seasonally available flowers.
Orders placed before 12pm may be delivered in the same day. After 12pm, please call for available delivery times.
Boutonnieres, Corsages, Leis, Garlands, Flower Crowns, Special Party Arrangements, Wreaths, Floating Memorial Arrangements, Sympathy Arrangements... you name it. Send your request here and one of our designers will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Caring For Your Flower & Plants
Some helpful tips to keep your arrangements fresh and beautiful longer.
- Upon receipt check water level.
- Keep water level high in the vase.
- Arranging foam should be kept saturated.
- Display in a cool location, away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid excessive hot or cold areas.
- Add warm water with preservative solution daily
- South and east-facing windows work best for orchids.
- Avoid over watering and feed them regularly with a fertilizer formulation that contains little or no urea.
- When there are no more flowers, you can cut off the stem leaving two nodes (those little brown lines on the stem below where the flowers were) on the stem.
- One of these nodes will then initiate and generally produce flowers within eight to 12 weeks.
- Keep soil moist; water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch, drain excess water.
- Prefers bright diffused sunlight, do not expose to direct sun.
- Place in a warm location avoiding excessive hot and cold areas.
- Set plant on a saucer or dish to protect furniture from water.
- Place potted succulents in a bright location, but not in direct sunlight.
- Allow the potting soil to dry for a few days before watering.
- Equip yourself with a long spout to get water to the base of each plant and pour some water once every 5 days.
- Fertilize your succulents at least once a year.
Flowers reflect the things to which we all aspire: friendship and hospitality.
Contact us today and let us help you create the perfect floral gift.